Integrity Medical 1200-2000 VA Model North American Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (IN)||Ship Weight (LBS)|
|NPT1200-M-N||120||120||10.0||1200||60||9.25 x 10.5 x 12.75||32|
|NPT1500-M-N||120||120||12.0||1440||60||9.25 x 10.5 x 12.75||37|
|NPT2000-M-N||120||120||16.0||1920||60||9.25 x 10.5 x 12.75||47|
Integrity Medical 1200-2000 VA Model International Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (CM)||Ship Weight (KG)|
|NPT1200-M-i||200-240||200-240||5.4||1200||50/60||23.49 x 26.67 x 32.38||15.42|
|NPT1500-M-i||200-240||200-240||6.5||1500||50/60||23.49 x 26.67 x 32.38||17.69|
|NPT2000-M-i||200-240||200-240||8.5||2000||50/60||23.49 x 26.67 x 32.38||22.22|
Clean & Continuous Power for the Medical Industry
Each medical instrument has special power protection needs. Our Integrity Medical 1200-2000 VA power conditioners provide reliable, clean, and fully conditioned power to the medical equipment that hospitals rely on every day to keep patients safe and computer systems protected.
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41.
- Leakage current is less than 300 μA.
- All North American models offer hospital-grade plugs and receptacles.
- Conforms to UL60601 and IEC60601 safety requirements
- Includes NXT Power 5-year warranty
- Integrity Medical Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Integrity Medical User Manual (PDF)
- Integrity Medical Domestic Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Integrity Medical International Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
- Quality Policy Certificate (PDF)
- International Medical Certificate (PDF)
Industries & Applications
Designed for use in medical, clinical, and scientific settings, the 1200-2000 VA Model can provide clean and stable power to patient monitors, diagnostic equipment, ultrasound equipment, and other microprocessor-based devices that must meet IEC60601 and UL60601 standards.
Elevate Your Power Quality Game
Learn how you can help your medical-based customers ensure uninterrupted uptime for their critical electronic equipment. Contact the NXT Power team today.