Integrity Medical 80-480 VA Model North American Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (IN)||Ship Weight (LBS)|
|NPT240-M-N||120||120||2.0||240||60||4.3 x 5.25 x 8.0||11|
|NPT360-M-N||120||120||3.0||360||60||4.3 x 5.25 x 8.0||13|
|NPT480-M-N||120||120||4.0||480||60||4.3 x 5.25 x 8.0||15|
Integrity Medical 80-480 VA Model International Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (CM)||Ship Weight (KG)|
|NPT480-M-i||200-240||200-240||2.0||480||50/60||16.51 x 17.78 x 24.76||8.16|
|NPT780-M-i||200-240||200-240||3.25||780||50/60||16.51 x 17.78 x 24.76||12.24|
|NPT1000-M-i||200-240||200-240||4.10||1000||50/60||16.51 x 17.78 x 24.76||14.06|
|NPT1200-M-i||200-240||200-240||5.4||1200||50/60||23.49 x 26.67 x 32.38||15.42|
|NPT1500-M-i||200-240||200-240||6.5||1500||50/60||23.49 x 26.67 x 32.38||17.69|
|NPT2000-M-i||200-240||200-240||8.5||2000||50/60||23.49 x 26.67 x 32.38||22.22|
Clean & Reliable Power for Medical Settings
Integrity Medical power conditioners prevent critical medical and patient equipment from common-mode voltage and other power problems. Each model incorporates a low impedance isolation transformer, surge diverter, and power line filter to prevent noise, spikes, and transients before they can damage or degrade equipment.
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41.
- Leakage current is less than 300 μA.
- All North American models offer hospital-grade plugs and receptacles.
- Conforms to UL60601 and IEC60601 safety requirements
- Includes NXT Power 5-year warranty
- Integrity Medical Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Integrity Medical User Manual (PDF)
- Integrity Medical Domestic Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
- Quality Policy Certificate (PDF)
- International Medical Certificate (PDF)
Industries & Applications
The Integrity Medical 80-480 VA Model is perfect for lower-power devices and microprocessor-based medical equipment. This model meets IEC60601 and UL60601 safety requirements.
Elevate Your Power Quality Game
Learn how you can help your medical-based customers ensure uninterrupted uptime for their critical electronic equipment. Contact the NXT Power team today.