Integrity Pro UPS Series Standard Line North American Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (IN)||Ship Weight (LBS)|
|NPTU600-LM-N||120||120||5.0||600||60||9.3 x 7.0 x 17.7||55|
|NPTU800-GL-N||120||120||6.66||800||60||9.3 x 7.0 x 17.7||55|
|NPTU1100-LM-N||120||120||9.17||1100||60||10.0 x 8.7 x 20.7||94|
|NPTU1500-LM-N||120||120||12.0||1440||60||10.0 x 8.7 x 20.7||94|
Integrity Pro UPS Series Standard Line International Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (CM)||Ship Weight (KG)|
|NPYU1500-LM-i||230||230||6.26||1440||50/60||25.4 x 22.0 x 52.5||43|
POWER QUALITY YOU CAN RELY ON
Its sleek design is specifically envisioned for desktop applications and devices that are used within various environments. Engineered with a low impedance isolation transformer, surge diverter, and noise filter, the
UPS is designed to deliver fully conditioned power to prevent electrical noise, spikes, and transients before they can damage or degrade your equipment. Each unit meets the safety requirements of UL 1778.
- Low impedance isolation transformer and line-interactive operation
- Help your medical-based customers protect their electronic systems and ensure uptime
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your equipment is protected from problems due to common-mode voltage, power outages, spikes, and transients
- Each unit meets the safety requirements of UL 1778.
- Includes NXT Power Full 3-Year Warranty
- Integrity Pro Standard UPS Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Integrity Pro User Manual (PDF)
- Integrity Pro 600-800VA Specs (PDF)
- Integrity Pro 1100-1500VA Specs (PDF)
- Integrity Pro 1500VA Standard Specs (PDF)
- USB Monitoring Shutdown Manual (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
- Quality Policy Certificate (PDF)
Industries & Applications
The Integrity Pro UPS incorporates itself flawlessly and reliably into various office and I.T. environments.
Get the Most Reliable Power on the Market
Are you ready to elevate your power quality game? Contact our sales team today to learn how you can get a next-generation power conditioner for your business.