Integrity Pro UPS Series International Medical Product Line International Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (CM)||Ship Weight (KG)|
|NPTU1500-LM-i||230||230||6.26||1500||50/60||25.4 x 22.0 x 52.5||43|
Provide Uninterruptible, Reliable Power for your Medical Devices
Its sleek design is specifically envisioned for desktop medical devices used within the patient’s or medical staff’s vicinity. Engineered with a low impedance isolation transformer, surge diverter, and noise filter within the UPS design to deliver fully conditioned power to prevent electrical noise, spikes, and transients before they can damage or degrade your equipment. Each unit meets the safety requirements of IEC60601.1 (<500 microamps of leakage) to ensure that patients and medical staff are safe.
- Low-impedance isolation transformer and line-interactive operation
- Help your medical-based customers protect their electronic systems and ensure uptime
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your equipment is protected from problems due to common-mode voltage, power outages, spikes, and transients
- Meets the safety requirements of IEC60601.1 (<500 micro amps of leakage)
- Includes NXT Power Full 3-Year Warranty
- Integrity Pro Medical UPS Sell Sheet (PDf)
- Integrity Pro User Manual (PDF)
- Integrity Pro 1500VA Medical Specs (PDF)
- SNMP Information Sheet (PDF)
- Integrity Pro SNMP User Manual (PDF)
- USB Monitoring Shutdown Manual (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
- Quality Policy Certificate (PDF)
Industries & Applications
The International Integrity Pro Medical UPS is most often used for microprocessor-based medical equipment, patient monitors, mobile nurse stations, imagining equipment, diagnostic equipment, and instrumentation used around the world.
Get the Most Reliable Power on the Market
Are you ready to elevate your power quality game? Contact our sales team today to learn how you can get a next-generation power conditioner for your business.