Integrity Medical 600-1000 VA Model North American Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (IN)||Ship Weight (LBS)|
|NPT600-M-N||120||120||5.0||600||60||6.5 x 7.0 x 9.75||20|
|NPT720-M-N||120||120||6.0||720||60||6.5 x 7.0 x 9.75||21|
|NPT840-M-N||120||120||7.0||840||60||6.5 x 7.0 x 9.75||25|
|NPT1000-M-N||120||120||8.3||1000||60||6.5 x 7.0 x 9.75||28|
|NPT1200-M-N||120||120||10||1200||60||9.25 x 10.5 x 12.75||35|
Integrity Medical 600-1000 VA Model International Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (CM)||Ship Weight (KG)|
|NPT780-M-i||200-240||200-240||3.25||780||50/60||16.51 x 17.78 x 24.76||12.24|
|NPT1000-M-i||200-240||200-240||4.10||1000||50/60||16.51 x 17.78 x 24.76||14.06|
|NPT1200-M-i||200-240||200-240||5.4||1200||50/60||23.49 x 26.67 x 32.38||15.42|
Power Protection That Won't Let You Down
Integrity Medical power conditioners are built to protect electronic systems within the patient vicinity and meet the safety requirements of IEC60601 to deliver clean, conditioned power that keeps both people and critical medical systems safe. The 600-1000 VA Model offers a low impedance isolation transformer, surge diverter, and power line filter to prevent damage before it occurs.
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41.
- Leakage current is less than 300 μA.
- All North American models offer hospital-grade plugs and receptacles.
- Conforms to UL60601 and IEC60601 safety requirements
- Includes NXT Power 5-year warranty
- Integrity Medical Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Integrity Medical User Manual (PDF)
- Integrity Medical Domestic Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Integrity Medical International Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
- Quality Policy Certificate (PDF)
- International Medical Certification (PDF)
Industries & Applications
Keep patients safe and protect sensitive electronic devices such as patient monitors, imaging equipment, and other medical instrumentation that must meet IEC60601 and UL60601 standards.
Elevate Your Power Quality Game
Learn how you can help your medical-based customers ensure uninterrupted uptime for their critical electronic equipment. Contact the NXT Power team today.