Integrity Max UPS Series R/T Model North American Specs
|Model #||Input Voltage AC~||Output Voltage AC~||Maximum Load Rating (AMPS)||Maximum Power (VA)||Frequency (HZ)||Case Size (IN)||Ship Weight (LBS)|
|NPTU800-OR-N||120||120||6.66||800||50/60||3.5 x 17.25 x 27.5||65|
|NPTU1100-OR-N||120||120||9.16||1100||50/60||3.5 x 17.25 x 27.5||65|
|NPTU1500-OR-N||120||120||12.0||1500||50/60||3.5 x 17.25 x 27.5||65|
Ensuring Peak Performance
Products in the Integrity Max R/T series are true online double conversion UPS systems that provide stable and uninterrupted power for your business applications. Enjoy peace of mind knowing equipment is protected from problems due to common-mode voltage, power outages, spikes and transients, and more.
- Product line options range from 800 VA to 1500 VA.
- 0.9 output power factor for all units
- Stable output over a wide range of input voltage and frequencies
- UL Listed
- Battery cabinet sold separately
- Includes NXT Power 3-year warranty
- Integrity Max R/T Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Integrity Max R/T 800-1500VA Specs (PDF)
- Integrity Max R/T Battery Cabinet Specs (PDF)
- Integrity Max R/T User Manual (PDF)
- Integrity Max R/T Battery Connection (PDF)
- USB Monitoring Software Manual (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
- Quality Policy Certificate (PDF)
Industries & Applications
The Integrity Max R/T series is most often used in I.T., clinical diagnostic, or laboratory settings to support sophisticated computer systems and other electronic equipment requiring clean, stable, and reliable power.
Get the Most Reliable Power on the Market
Are you ready to elevate your power quality game? Contact our sales team today to learn how you can get a next-generation power conditioner for your business.