Vanguard Single-Phase UPS 1500-3000 VA UPS
For Analytical Instruments & Laboratory Applications
The NXT Power Vanguard Series is a double-conversion topology UPS system. It provides true sinewave output for critical applications and equipment that requires seamless power protection. The Vanguard UPS line offers generator compatibility and delivers continuous AC Power with zero transfer time. Its high-efficiency mode along with advanced battery management makes it eco-friendly.
Power Quality You Can Trust
The NXT Power Vanguard UPS line is designed to stabilize voltage with true online capability. It features an internal static bypass, which means if your UPS malfunctions or requires maintenance, your critical systems can remain online. Engineered to stabilize voltage, including over-voltage, and provide stable voltage for critical applications.
- Online UPS with tower-type design
- Pure sinewave output with double-conversion topology
- Designed for advanced missional electronic devices
- Hot-swappable battery replacement (optional)
- High-efficiency mode and free-run mode are available
- Overload, surge, and short-circuit protection
- Includes NXT Power 3-year warranty
- UL 1778 Listed
- Vanguard UPS 1500-3000 VA - Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Vanguard UPS 3KVA International - Sell Sheet (PDF)
- Vanguard UPS 1500-3000 VA - Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Vanguard VGS 1500-3000 VA - User Manual (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
- Quality Policy Certificate (PDF)
Industries & Applications
The NXT Power Vanguard double conversion topology UPS systems are specifically designed for clinical diagnostics, analytical instrumentation, laboratory, and mission-critical applications.
Get the Most Reliable Power on the Market
Are you ready to elevate your power quality game? Contact our sales team today to learn how you can get a next-generation power conditioner for your business.